Dear brothers and sisters, supporter of the campaign in Southern California, “We Are One” will hold a vigil and march in support for the international hunger strike.
The upcoming July 25th is the first world hunger strike with the participation of Vietnamese from all over the world including those who are living in Vietnam. The goal is to demand that human rights must be respected in Vietnam. At the same occasion, we require the Vietnam authority to liberate all prisoners of conscience detained unjustly in jail.
We have made announcements of this event to the human rights committee of the United Nations, to all the embassies of foreign countries based in Vietnam, to the international organizations whose goal is related with human rights, on
Facebook, and many international news companies.
Place: Lee’s Sandwiches parking lot (in front of the Phuoc Loc Tho Mall)
LLC 9251-9261 Bolsa Avenue
Westminster, CA 92683
Time: 8:00 pm of Saturday July 25th – 8:00 am of Sunday July 26th
We invite all associations, organizations, television stations, journalists, fellow citizens of the Vietnamese community whether religious or not to join with us in candle vigil, praying and standing by the prisoners of conscience and other combatants for human rights in Vietnam.
Representative for “We Are One”:
Human Rights Network for Vietnam: P.H.D Nguyen Ba Tung
Free Journalist Club: Formal prisoner of conscience Nguyen Van Hai (Dieu Cay), Blogger Uyen Vu
– Association of former political and religious prisoner: Formal prisoners of conscience Pham Tran Anh and Huynh Nguyen Dao.
– Association of fellow compatriot of Vietnam: Mr. Nguyen Thien Thanh
– The Youths Yellow Flag : Mr. Nguyen Tuan
– 8406 Block: Formal prisoner of conscience Vu Hoang Hai
– Representative of the Phó Đức Chính Youths: Mr. Truong Ngai Vinh
– Overseas Compatriot Youths: Ms Truong Nam Yen
– Formal prisoner of conscience Truong Quoc Huy